Total Duration: 3:22:32
If you or a loved one suffers from anxiety, you are not alone. And you’re in the right place to get help.
Anxiety experts, Sandra Reich and Georgia Dow of The Montreal Center for Anxiety and Depression, have helped thousands of clients learn to deal with severe cases of Anxiety, Panic attacks, OCD, PTSD, phobias and much more.
In this 4-part digital video series, Sandra and Georgia will educate you and your loved ones about anxiety.
They will cover topics such as:
- What is Anxiety?
- What is Fight or Flight?
- Why is Anxiety adaptive?
- What are the basic foundations of dealing with Anxiety.
- Is a panic attack dangerous? Will it go on indefinitely? (no)
- Basics of self care- how to.
- Skills and homework for you to manage your anxiety
You will get tools on coping with anxiety…
- Learn how to master the relaxation response.
- Paced breathing technique
- Role of emotions in anxiety
- Learning how to really know how to understand your feelings before your body creates a symptom.
- And more…
Most of all, you will get the answers you seek to gain control over your anxiety issues.
Note: This is a digital video series only.
You will also receive this added bonus content!
- Listen to the breathing technique that has changed countless lives. It will change yours too. Practice this daily and your stress WILL reduce, your quality of life WILL increase and your general well-being will soar.
- Get an added bonus PDF of your 5 Tips on Combating Depression!